Instructions to Referees
review text. The following points are for reviewers to consider:
1. Is the topic of the manuscript appropriate for the Journal?
2. Have you ever seen the same or similar paper?
3. How is the significance of the paper relative to previous work?
4. Is the abstract sufficiently state the content of the paper?
5. Is the paper clearly written and organized?
6. Is the English writing satisfactory?
7. Is the length of the paper proper?
8. It is permissible to request the assistance of colleagues to review the paper. The names of the additional reviewers
should be provided to the editor.
9. Please send the editor your comments within one month.